For many, the holidays provide added stress and financial strain. For families, children, and seniors the joy of the holiday season is eclipsed by the lack of food on the table.
This holiday season, there are many ways you can give the gift of hope to those in need. Join us in fighting hunger this holiday season:
- Donate to the Food Bank for Larimer County. For every $1 we receive in donations, we are able to provide $5 worth of food to those in need. Your contributions go a long way to help us fight hunger in our community.
- Send a Holiday Tribute Card. In lieu of a traditional gift, your $15 donation to the Food Bank for Larimer County is a great way to honor friends, family, coworkers or clients. More importantly, it will provide $75 worth of food to families in need. For each $15 donation, we will send a colorful thank you card on your behalf.
- Host a Food or Fund Drive on behalf of the Food Bank for Larimer County. Community sponsored fund and food drives are vital to Food Bank operations. Contributions from businesses, schools, churches, community organizations and individuals generate thousands of meals for families, children and seniors each year and the holidays are a perfect time to organize your drive.
- Spread the Word! Help us spread the word about fighting hunger this holiday season. Find us on Facebook or join our email newsletter list and share our news with your network to help us build awareness for fighting hunger in our community.
- Remember the Food Bank in your Year-End Giving. By making a tax-deductible year-end gift to the Food Bank for Larimer County, you’ll help us stabilize the lives of the people we serve. When families worry less about having enough to eat, they can focus their energies and resources on their futures.
No gift is too small; for every $1 donated, we provide $5 worth of food to those in need.
As our population grows and ages and the costs of housing, childcare, education, medical and other expenses stretch beyond paychecks, we know our work will continue to be vital in this community. The holiday season is no different. Our dream for the coming years is to provide not just food, but also hope to stabilize the lives of our clients and help them on a path to self-sufficiency which will build a vibrant community for all.
Please join us in providing the gift of hopeful and full holiday season for all this year!