Fund and Food Drives
Community sponsored fund and food drives are vital to Food Bank operations. Contributions from businesses, schools, churches, community organizations and individuals generate thousands of meals for families, children and seniors each year.
Please consider hosting a Fund Drive in place of or in addition to your Food Drive.
$1 donated = 2 meals for someone in need
To learn more or get started with a fund drive, please email Nancy Tafoya.
Please note: As an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, third parties holding fundraising events must clearly disclose how the Food Bank will benefit.
Host A Healthy Food Drive!
Community-sponsored fund and food drives are important sources of nutritious food for those we serve. We are so thankful for all efforts to fight hunger in Larimer County!
To help move our clients from hunger to health, we ask you to sponsor a healthy food drive. Healthy Food Drives give the gift of health to our neighbors in need.
Healthy Food Drives Are Easy!
- Complete the online Food Drive Registration
- Print off Healthy Food Drive Poster(s) or Holiday Food Drive Poster(s) to promote your event. (PDF Format.)
- Schedule a time to pick up additional food drive materials (posters, barrels, boxes, etc.)
- Check the list of most needed food items.
- Have fun!
Most Needed Items
- Peanut butter (non-hydrogenated oil)
- Canned meat/fish (chicken, salmon, tuna)
- Canned Fruit in Fruit Juice
- Whole Grain, Low Sugar Cereal
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Brown Rice
- Macaroni and Cheese
Questions? Contact Nancy Tafoya.