Join Our Team and Serve with Us
At the Food Bank for Larimer County we know how important it is to align purpose and impact in your career. That is why we don’t want you to work with us – we want you to serve with us. You will be empowered to make a difference in your community every day and there are not many organizations who can offer that!
A hunger-free Larimer County
Provide food to all in need through community partnerships and hunger-relief programs
Integrity, Accountability, Efficiency, Dignity
At the Food Bank for Larimer County we take pride in fostering a culture where…
We are one team…
that is encouraging and supportive. We are committed to helping each other.
We pursue excellence…
through continuous improvement and effective, efficient execution.
We are accountable…
for decisions we make. We are responsive and collaborate to achieve the best result.
We communicate honestly…
creating an open, transparent and trust-based environment.
We inspire creativity and innovation…
with passion and energy. We respect and appreciate the perspectives of others.
about each other and creating a hunger-free, dignified, inclusive, community.
We all lead…
… by example, every day.
Benefits Our Team Loves
Working here is pretty sweet. From flexible PTO to paid holidays to 100% paid benefits, we work hard to ensure that every employee feels supported and encouraged to have a healthy balance between work and home commitments. We believe rest and a full life outside of the office makes for a happier, healthier team.
Food Bank Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- 10 days of paid holiday time
- Company matched 401K up to 5%, immediate vesting
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental (subject to hours worked)
- $1,000 Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution annually
- $1,000 Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) annually
- 100% paid basic life and AD&D
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (limited expense & dependent care)
- Identity theft protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel assistance services
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Annual clothing allowance
- Annual shoe allowance (as applicable)
- Monthly cell phone allowance (as applicable)
- Professional development training (because we know how important continuous learning is!)