In response to the COVID-19 crisis, the Food Bank is operating under a modified distribution process. Below is updated information related to our operations, how people can receive assistance and ways to help.
Food Bank Days of Service
The Food Bank has expanded its Fresh Food Share pantry days of operation in Fort Collins and Loveland.
- The Blue Spruce Dr. pantry in Fort Collins and the Lincoln Ave. pantry in Loveland now operate Tuesday through Saturday.
- The daily hours of operation remain 10am-3pm at both locations.
- Safe and contactless food distribution will continue via a drive-up model.
- Face coverings are required for staff, volunteers and clients while at the Food Bank.
The Food Bank has expanded the days of operation at its two pantries so clients can more easily access services. The change to a Tuesday through Saturday schedule means those clients who work during the week will be able to shop on Saturday at either pantry. This change nearly doubles the current COVID-19 service hours at the Food Bank’s pantries.
Seniors can access Commodities Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) boxes during the same Tuesday through Saturday schedule, from 10am-3pm.
For more information on pantry locations and hours of operation, visit our Where Do I Go? page.
More Food Bank News
The Food Bank also hosts a series of mobile food pantries throughout Larimer County. These mobile pantries distribute the same food items found at our brick and mortar pantries, and all are welcome to shop. The days, times and locations of the mobile pantries are varied to allow as many people to access food as possible.
Visit our Where Do I Go? page for complete information on our mobile pantry schedule.
Here’s How You Can Help
The COVID-19 pandemic is presenting challenges for organizations world-wide. The Food Bank for Larimer County is no exception. We anticipate that sourcing food through our normal channels will become more difficult with the spread of the virus.
We need your help now more than ever. Your financial donation to the Food Bank will help us prepare for the inevitable changes resulting from COVID-19 outbreak. Thank you for your support.
We have also experienced a significant disruption in our volunteer program as the virus has escalated. If you would like to serve with us to support our community during this uncertain time, we would love to have you join us. To learn more or to sign up, just click the button below.
Donated items can be dropped off at the following locations:
- 5706 Wright Drive, Loveland: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- 1301 Blue Spruce Drive, Fort Collins: Tuesday through Saturday, 10 am-4 pm
- 2600 N. Lincoln Avenue, Loveland: Tuesday through Saturday, 10 am-4 pm