To support our Kids Link snack program, the Food Bank has teamed up with The Coloradoan and Whole Foods Market Fort Collins for a month long healthy snack drive. Last year, the Food Bank’s Kids Link program provided nearly 130,000 snacks to schools in Larimer County to help children who come to school with an empty stomach because there’s no food in the home.
Our goal for the drive is to “Fill the Bus” with 250,000 individual snacks.
3 Ways to Donate:
1) Drop off snacks at the Coloradoan during the month of September.
3) Donate online: www.tinyurl.com/snack2school.
Most Needed Snack Items
* Unsweetened Applesauce Cups
* Snack Size Boxes of Raisins
* Whole Grain Granola Bars
* Whole Grain Crackers, in single serving size packages