The Food Bank for Larimer County has a new donation collection tool called the Dip Jar. It’s like an old-fashioned tip or collection jar, but instead of actually sliding cash in the slot, users simply ‘dip’ their credit card in the card-reader and $5 will automatically be donated to the Food Bank.
The Food Bank for Larimer County will be passing the dip jar to businesses around the community, starting at the Fort Collins Innosphere building and moving on from there every three days.
We need your help to make the Dip Jar a success; join in on the fun:
- If you see the Dip Jar around, please consider donating to the Food Bank this way.
- Follow the Dip Jar on social media with the hashtags #passthedipjar and #wheresthedipjar to help us support and thank the businesses who are supporting the Food Bank.
- Tell your friends about the Dip Jar and ask them to participate if they see it.
- Share, RT, and ‘Like’ social posts about the Dip Jar so more people in our community will learn about it.
- Take a photo, shoot a video, or mention you are supporting the Food Bank by tagging us in your posts and by using the Dip Jar Hashtags.
For every $5 the Food Bank collects, we’ll provide a family of four a meal this holiday season; the more people who ‘dip’ the more meals we can provide to our friends and neighbors.
Find the Dip Jar and share the love!
If you would like to have the Dip Jar at your office or business, please fill out this form.