Downtown Fort Collins will be hopping with some of the city’s most renown restaurants serving up special appetizers for hundreds of folks during The Taste Walkabout—a self-guided, food-sampling tour through the heart of the Choice City. It’s a culinary adventure like none other, and all proceeds directly benefit the Food Bank’s hunger-relief efforts in Larimer County.
Stay tuned for details on this year’s event.
1. Dae Gee Korean BBQ: Dumplings and dumpling sauce
2. Mugs Coffee: Irish Coffees and a Raspberry Lemonade Spritz
3. Ace Gillet’s: Stop by to find out what’s on the menu!
4. Blue Agave Grill: Stop by to find out what’s on the menu!
5. Bistro Nautile: Duck Stack (French scallion blini, red wine braised duck, fried onion and pickled apple, horseradish root)
6. The Regional: Stop by the find out what’s on the menu!
7. Stuft Burger Bar: American Burgers (beef burgers with bacon aioli, lettuce tomato, American cheese and pickles)
8. Starry Night Espresso: Peanut butter bars and cold brew
9. Austin’s American Grill: Bison meatloaf & roasted garlic mashed potatoes with spicy ketchup and onion straws
10. Mary’s Mountain Cookies: 7 different varieties of bite-size cookies including Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, M&M, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, Salted Caramel and 1 more specialty flavor.
11. The Still Whiskey Steaks: It’s a SURPRISE
12. ND Street Bar: Pimento Cheese Hushpuppies with green chili jam for dipping, garnished with green onion (contains dairy and gluten)
13. Yeti Bar with JoJo’s BBQ: Brisket tasters & meaty Mac cups
14. The Emporium: Chicken & Waffles Amuse Bouche
15. Happy Lucky’s Teahouse: Surprise tea! (depending on the weather the day of the event)
16. The Reserve by Old Elk: Jalapeño elks in a blanket (these are like little pigs in the blanket, but with elk and jalapeño sausage) served with our bourbon BBQ sauce, AND our Old Elk Bourbon Margarita
17. Ciao Vino Wine Bar: Special, authentic Italian pasta.
18. Silver Grill Café: 10-hour brisket on a crispy polenta stack with fall harvest Brussels sprouts, bacon, bleu cheese and balsamic vinegar reduction
20. Old Town Churn: Salted Oreo, Vegan Chocolate Salted Oreo, Vanilla, and one other flavor…
21. Vato’s Tacos: Blue Corn Tostada / Grilled Pork Belly / Mango-Chili Chutney / Pickled Jicama-Carrot Slaw / Microgreens (Gluten Free/Dairy Free)
22. Chick ‘n Cone: Chicken sliders (Kick’n Ranch or BBQ)
23. La Piadina: Various flavors of Italian Flat Bread Sandwiches
24. Scrumpy’s Hard Cider: Toasted bread, melted brie with a fruit topping and a sample of hard cider or non-alcoholic sparkling cider